Atlanta Market Names Winter 2023 Best Booth Winners
ATLANTA – January 13, 2023 – Atlanta Market has named 16 temporary exhibitors as “Best Booth” winners for its Winter 2023 edition, running through January 16, 2023 at AmericasMart Atlanta.
“Visual design inspiration is a major draw for Atlanta Market,” noted Dorothy Belshaw, International Market Centers (IMC) executive vice president, chief customer officer. “The Best Booth winners exemplify the new ideas and practices driving innovation in merchandising.”
The Winter 2023 Best Booth winners are:
- Aid Through Trade - Global Designs B3F2 1409
- Big Heart Tea - Gourmet B2 F2 622
- Carvalho Couture - Boutique B3 F4 2610
- Christmas Tradition - Seasonal Gift B2 F4 213
- Creekside Antiques & Design - Antiques B3
- Driftless Studios - Made in America B3F2 1812
- Flutter Gallery - Handmade Designs B3F2 502
- Golden Gems - On Trend Gifts B3 F5 2700
- Handbag Handcuff - Cash and Carry B2 F3 321
- Lifestraw - Tabletop & Entertaining B2 F2 501
- Lucie Kaas - High Design B2 F1 602
- Lucy Darling - Modern Child B3F3 1708
- Musee - Body & Soul B3F3 2300
- One Dot World - Home Accents B1 F8 704
- Rite in the Rain - General Gift B3 F5 1006
- Somar Creations - LUXE B3F2 1300
Best Booth winners were chosen for their visual design excellence from some 1,100+ temporary exhibitors in 36 categories across 10 exhibition halls. A full list of temporary exhibitors is at AtlantaMarket.com/exhibitor/Temporaries.
Atlanta Market is the industry’s premier gift, décor and lifestyle market. Housing the nation’s largest gift product mix complemented by a broad selection of home décor and casual furniture, it features more than 8,000 brands across all categories. Held semi-annually at AmericasMart Atlanta, Atlanta Market attracts retailers and designers from every U.S. state and more than 60 countries. For information, visit AtlantaMarket.com.
About International Market Centers: International Market Centers (IMC) serves as the center of commerce for the wholesale furniture, gift, home decor and apparel industries. With more than 20 million square feet of premium wholesale showroom space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta, IMC has more than 60 years of relationships and experience creating scalable business platforms for wholesale commerce. With the launch of Juniper, a fully integrated omnichannel B2B commerce solution and multiline B2B e-commerce marketplace empowering buyers and sellers to better manage and grow their business at markets and year-round, IMC now provides the only omnichannel sales and marketing platform that seamlessly connects physical and digital wholesale commerce. IMCenters.com.