Atlanta's Market Snapshot Program Showcases 40 Top Products
Online Voting for Three "People's Choice" Awards Begins on July 5
Five Adam Glassman Picks Fundraise for Gift for Life's "Feed the Hungry, Feel the Good"
ATLANTA – July 5, 2021 – Atlanta Market announced today that 40 exhibitors are finalists for the Summer 2021 Market Snapshot program including five products selected by Oprah Daily Creative Director Adam Glassman to raise awareness for Gift for Life's "Feed the Hungry, Feel the Good" campaign. Voting to select the final three "People's Choice" award winners is open now through July 12 with winners announced on July 13, opening day of market, which runs through July 19.
"The summer Atlanta Market is expanding the reach of the Market Snapshot program with a special vignette showcasing the finalists, which brings the trends from virtual to in-person as soon as buyers arrive on campus," said Dorothy Belshaw, International Marker Centers (IMC) chief customer and marketing officer. "Also exciting is our new collaboration with Adam and Gift for Life that helps buyers to identify trends while bringing awareness to the industry's efforts to help alleviate hunger and assist the service industry at this challenging time."
Atlanta Market is partnering with Glassman to raise money for World Central Kitchen through Gift for Life's "Feed the Hungry, Feel the Good" campaign. Channeling his inner chef, Glassman has chosen five gourmet food and housewares products for Market Snapshot: Be Home’s 24K Gold Rim Tam Stoneware Sake Carafe and Sake Cups; Boston International’s Eat Drink Host Collection; Buzzee’s Reusable Food Wraps and Bags; Foil Décor’s 9"x13" Red Foil Pan and Runamok’s Festivus Maple Syrup. For every $50 donation, participants will be entered to win a raffle for free hotel stays in Atlanta. To donate, click here.
Market Snapshot presents new, exciting, innovative and trendsetting gift and home décor products featured at IMC's Atlanta Market. For eight weeks leading up to the market, five gift and home décor products from showrooms and temporary exhibitors were featured on Atlanta Market’s social media channels. New this summer, Market Snapshot finalists will be featured in a vignette in Building 1, Floor 1, at Atlanta Market. (Note: Finalists' product photos are available at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fioc0h6swy4hqj4/AACHzTbX_50unVDyCNwz1AHha?dl=0 )
Voting is open July 5-12 at AtlantaMarket.com/News-and-Trends/Market-Snapshot.
Summer 2021 Atlanta Market Snapshot finalists and their products are:
• Abbott: Diamond Highball (B2 6-696A)
• Accent Décor: Poe Candleholder (B1 18-C10)
• Adama: Nuria Rug (Melrose International B1 17-C11)
• Annie Selke: Mod Cabin Quilt (Codarus B1 15-A1)
• Be Home: 24K Gold Rim Tam Stoneware Sake Carafe and Sake Cups (B2 9-925) - Adam's Pick
• Beaudin: Cowhide & Leather Wallets (B3 2-900)
• Boston International: Eat Drink Host Collection (Road Runners B2 15-1500) - Adam's Pick
• Buzee: Reusable Food Wraps and Bags (Dugan-Bliss & Associates B2 17-1701) - Adam's Pick
• Catherine Canino Jewelry: Emily Hoops (B3 4-103)
• Cavallini & Co.: 1,000 Piece Puzzles (B2 2-416)
• Cozumel Publishing Co.: El Arroyo Holiday Ornaments (B3 5-2600)
• Creative Co-Op: Acacia Wood Table and Dining Bench (B2 10-1080)
• Currey & Co.: Samara Table Lamp (B1 1-L3)
• Echo Valley: Echo Flame Accent Fireplaces (B2 9-9A19)
• Empire Art Direct: Iced (B1 11-E11)
• Foil Decor: 9"x13" Red Foil Pan (B2 3-427) - Adam's Pick
• Furniture Classics: Squared Chippendale Chair (B1 13-F11)
• Graybill & Downs: Sweet Magnolia and Fig Shower Gel (B2 2-100H)
• Herschel: Kids' Backpacks (In Play B3 13-S118)
• Jan Barboglio: Acanalado Carafe (B1 15-F2)
• Kim Seybert: Frost Collection (B2 2-525)
• Lazarus Artisan Goods: Rosa Lilia Tote (B3 2-1504)
• Matr Boomie: Gum Ball Nesting Baskets (Road Runners B2 15-1500)
• Midnight Paloma Botanicals: Skin Care collection Cleansing Balm, Detox Mask, and Face Oil (B3 3-2404)
• Noble Objects: War and Peace Candle (B3 5-2004)
• Northern Lights Candles: Together Candle Collection (B2 9-917B)
• Panacea: Modern Farmhouse Baskets (B2 9-9A09)
• Peking Handicraft: Retro Sunshine Collection by designer Cat Coq (B1 10-A4)
• Pendleton Woolen Mills: Yakima Camp Blankets (B1 9-E18)
• Pinch Me Therapy Dough: Spa Dough (B3 2-2104)
• Regency International: Nutcracker Head Cookie Jar (B1 17-A3)
• Runamok: Festivus Maple Syrup (Good Food Services B2 8-868B) - Adam's Pick
• Stasher: Reusable Storage Bags (Dugan-Bliss & Associates B2 17-1701)
• Stephen Wilson Studio: Chanel Collage (B2 2-709)
• Tinte Cosmetics: Birthday Card Collection (B3 5-100)
• Transpac: Dol Floral Red Nesting Bowls (B2 18-1803)
• Two's Company: Colonnade Vase (B2 17-1717)
• Vera Bradley: Butterfly By Stationery Collection (Lifeguard Press B2 8-819)
• WithCo Cocktails: Fresh Ingredient Agave Margarita Mixer (B2 3-100F)
• Zuo: Keyoz Ceiling Lamp (B1 11-E15)
Atlanta Market is the industry’s premier gift, décor and lifestyle market. Housing the nation’s largest gift product mix complemented by a broad selection of home décor, it features more than 8,000 brands across all categories. Summer 2021 Atlanta Market runs July 13-19, 2021, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Additional information is available at AtlantaMarket.com.
Founded in 2010 by Chef José Andrés, World Central Kitchen (WCK) uses the power of food to nourish communities and strengthen economies in times of crisis and beyond. In 2020, with COVID-19 straining traditional food security safety nets like school feeding programs, city services and food banks, WCK pivoted to safely distribute individually packaged, fresh meals in communities that need support and launched the Restaurants for the People program to scale nationwide. This program meets critical needs on two fronts: buying meals directly from restaurants and delivering them to Americans who need help. To date, the program has worked with 2,500 restaurants to serve more than 12 million restaurant meals and has disbursed more than $135 million dollars directly to restaurants owners in 400 cities across 35 states. For information, visit www.wck.org.
Gift for Life was founded by Peter Schauben of Appleman Schauben in 1992 in response to the tragic loss of industry lives to AIDS. The organization’s first meeting at the National Stationery Show brought together a cross-section of the industry’s leading publishers, market centers, sales reps, manufacturers and retailers – all willing to convene and work together towards a common goal. Since that time, Gift for Life has raised nearly $6 million for AIDS research, education, treatment and care through nationwide at-market events, cause marketing programs and direct donations. With COVID-19 temporarily causing cancelation of in-person events at industry markets, Gift for Life has pivoted towards online digital events for the balance of 2021, with a specific emphasis on COVID-related hunger relief. Adam Glassman, creative director of Oprah Daily, serves as Gift for Life's 2021 honorary chair and spokesperson. More information is available at www.giftforlife.org.
About International Market Centers: International Market Centers (IMC) serves as the center of commerce for the wholesale furniture, gift, home decor and apparel industries. With more than 20 million square feet of premium wholesale showroom space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta, IMC has more than 60 years of relationships and experience creating scalable business platforms for wholesale commerce. With the launch of Juniper, a fully integrated omnichannel B2B commerce solution and multiline B2B e-commerce marketplace empowering buyers and sellers to better manage and grow their business at markets and year-round, IMC now provides the only omnichannel sales and marketing platform that seamlessly connects physical and digital wholesale commerce. For more information, visit www.imcenters.com.